Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    søndag 1. mars 2009

    Oh Page!


    Enough with the secrecy! Hello dear white page. I haven't seen your delicious blankness in quite some time.

    I think I'm ending this blog. Hasta la blog. There simply isn't enough interesting stuff going on for me to write it anymore. Not deleting it though, if something happens, I become single again, or unforseen shit goes down, it is a good outlet. So do not fear blank page, I am not abandoning you, this is not a break up. Just a break. Like Ross and Rachel. Only probably less sex with random copy-girls. I will always love you page. You are my snow-white saviour, my pale companion, my confidant. Oh page, my love for you will blossom eternal in the twisted little aquarium of seaweed that is my heart.

    Last updates: Boyfriend - still awesome, still bearded, very much in love (and the sex oh my god the sex!). KP - talked a little over christmas, he got a new girlfriend after new-years, when I wouldn't meet him for a kiss at midnight. Coincidence? School - lets not talk about it. Appartement - I feel like a hamster, it is so tiny! Diet - dead. BFF - still with new boyfriend, seems to be holding together at the moment. Alcoholconsumption - none, long story.

    Arrivedeci page! Bon chance, bon vie, je t'aime. We will meet again someday.


    Ingen kommentarer: