Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    lørdag 15. november 2008

    don't want to go alone


    Long time no blog.

    Shit has Gone Down. Notice the capitalization. And the rearranging of Main Folks.

    First things first, I have a boyfriend. A not before mentioned unknown of the male persuasion. He is awesome. Smart, considerate, good in bed (a cunning linguist i you get my drift hawhaw wink wink), nice, cuddly, a good conversationalist, and totally in love with me. It seems. And hot. Did I mention hot? He is HOT!

    I am of course a wreck of doubt.

    Logic strikes again.


    It started with him helping me with my homework. Then one night (after a bottle of baileys), he kissed me. And I sort of moved in for three weeks. Didn't do the dirty at once though, not even slightly. Waited two weeks.

    Became official a couple of days ago. And I've been freeking out ever since. Either because I don't really want to me in a relationship with this guy, I am insane, KP fucked my emotional sanity up more than I realized, I'm afraid of losing him (cause he is like.... AWESOME) or my female intuition has picked up something shady about him.

    I have no idea, I'm just a mess.

    And my exams start in under two weeks. And I haven't opened a book i three. So yeah. That's great.

    Running away and joining a convent seems like a good idea right about now actually.

    Or having a fling with KP or this hot stock-broker I've been onlining it with for a few years.

    Total Mess.

    Oh and Boyfriend is Bff's ex, she's got a new boyfriend, younger bloke, with dreads, he's cool.

    Ingen kommentarer: