Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    søndag 15. juni 2008

    Bad girl


    Yeah, last weekend i had sex with a friend of mine. Who has a girlfriend. The girlfriend has always hated me, even though I've never done anything to her before that. Not trying to justify my self, I'm a bad bad girl, I'm just saying. Anyway, girlfriend moves to town, won't let us be friends anymore, I'm moving away and not coming back, so we have sex. Him because he probably will never see me again and this is his last chance, me 'cause I'm a bitch and if the girlfriend is gonna hate me anyway, I might as well give her a reason. Even if she'll never know. Only now we have a slight problem in that I might not leave town, coz Queenie got cold feet. And my best friend is dating his best friend, and we're both running out of excuses to give them to why we can't hang out.
    Being bad is hard work.

    Ingen kommentarer: